A quarterly newsletter of the Emergency Medicine Department of Egleston and Hughes Spalding
- Call 404-785-7778 or 888-785-7778 to speak to a physician at any CHOA facility
- If you want to be called back with results we recommend that you provide us a direct telephone number preferably a cell phone number where you can be reached over the next 6-8 hours
- We recommend providing the following Information to give to the Transfer Center-Patient’s name, chief complaint, your concerns and recommendations for patient care plan
- Fax pertinent information to 404-785-7779.
- Remember if you are not sure if the patient needs to be transferred you can call for advice and speak with a sub-specialist-404-785-DOCS
- Never hesitate to call us. We are here to help. We like you are Dedicated to ALL Better!!!